Join us online for our AGM at 4pm on Sunday 13th December. We’ll be discussing our priorities for the coming year, hearing about the feasibility project for wetlands/SuDs in park, recruiting new volunteers and approving last year’s accounts and a new committee.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Dec 13, 2020 04:00 PM London
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Introductions and apologies
- Minutes of last AGM
- Agree accounts 19/20
- Elect new committee and officers plus volunteers for additional roles
- McCloy feasibility report on the wetlands project
- St Ann’s site – Formation of Friends of St Ann’s Green Spaces, SINC group and Catalyst awarded contract by GLA
- Review of activities since our last AGM and priorities for the coming year..